Every Plan Includes:
100% satisfied or your money back.
Add as many campaigns as you'd like to your account.
Anytime access to our experienced team.
Multiple users can manage sites easily in one account.
Enjoy 99.99% uptime with fault tolerant clustered hosting.
Quickly pull advanced reports in real-time.
White Label - $250/mo
Increase brand awareness and boost your reputation with the help of white labeling. Customize every element of the AVID Ad Server user interface. From your ad serving domain to the logo throughout the platform — our White Labeling option will enable you to use every element of AVID Ad Server to build the reputation of a reliable and growing brand.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is AVID Ad Server?
Simply put AVID is an industry leading Third Party Ad Server that servers as a platform or tool used to store, manage and display ads for online ad campaigns.
Why choose AVID?
There are multiple reason why using AVID is more beneficial than just uploading your creatives to a Publisher or even use a different ad server.
- Control – With AVID you can use our real-time data to make sure you are serving the right ad, to the right person, at the right time.
- Targeting – AVID not only has all normal targeting features like, Geo-Targeting, Browser Targeting, Device Targeting, Carrier/ISP Targeting and IP Targeting. AVID also has targeting features that you won’t find elsewhere, like, Targeting up to 5 different subid’s, IP Type Targeting (Click to learn more) and IP Type Targeting (Click to learn more).
- Reporting – Use our real-time data to quickly and easily breakdown and report by up to 3 different subid’s allowing you to optimize your campaigns for higher ctr’s and conversion rates.
- Easy To Use – While there is a learning curve with any new tool, AVID’s system mirrors how you set up campaigns in Facebook, Adwords, and other similar platforms. Our system is very user friendly and with our great online support, training videos and help files you will be an AVID expert in no time.
- World Class Support – As we just mentioned, with any new tool there is a learning curve, and AVID’s support will always be there to answer your questions. AVID has a great support team dedicated to your success. You can contact us on our website, through email, through skype chat and over the phone.
Who uses AVID?
AVID is a great tool for any Publisher, Advertiser, Ad Network, Blogger and any one who owns a website or markets a product online. Contact us and we will show you how you can best use AVID to increase your revenue.
Does AVID support text ads?
Yes, with AVID you can easily create, rotate, split test single banner ads or multiple ads in a single banner with ease. AVID has numerous templates available for all of our customers in all of the top ad banner sizes. Such as 120×600, 160×600, 200×200, 250×250, 300×350, 336×280, 468×60, 728×90, 300×600, 300×50 (Mobile) and 320×50 (Mobile).
With AVID you can also become your own Native Ad Network and we have multiple custom templates that will serve your needs and if you are looking for something a little different, just let us know and we can create the template that you want, for a small fee.
Does AVID support video ads?
Yes, with AVID you can serve, host, and customize VAST (2.0/3.0/4.0) compliant tags with the video ad analytics you need to optimize revenues.
Easily create a custom, high converting HTML5 video ad using a combination of video and text elements – the options are endless!
Does AVID support mobile ads?
Yes, not only does AVID support mobile ads and have different templates you can test, but with our amazing reporting, you will be able to breakdown and optimize your mobile campaign like never before.
Do I have to sign a contract?
All of our standard pricing plans are month to month, which means you are never locked into a contract. At any time, you can upgrade or downgrade your plan on a monthly basis based on your impression needs. At AVID, we understand that the amount of traffic your run fluctuates from month to month and wanted to make sure our customers could easily adjust their plan based on their needs.
Is AVID Certified?
Yes, AVID is certified and compatible with all major platforms. If you are wondering about something specific, just contact us and we’ll let you know.
Is AVID easy to use?
Yes, AVID firmly believes that our system is the most user friendly and easy to use ad server on the market. Just in case you think differently, we have created numerous videos, help files and great training and support options available to all of our customers.
Does AVID stay up-to-date with industry standards?
Yes, AVID’s goal is to be an industry leader and is the reason why we are constantly improving our system. Many of our system updates have come from what our customers need. We will continue to update our system, so that we are always the industry leader.